Expert craftsmanship, peerless materials, innovative technology and unique services is the DNA British luxury phone maker Vertu is made of. With a new audio collection, comprising headphones tuned in collaboration with Bang & Olufsen and a wireless speaker, Vertu is making a touch of luxury available at an affordable price.
As Vertu notes, the V Headphones are tuned and tested in collaboration with Bang & Olufsen. The company guarantees an immersive experience thanks to the advanced, custom designed speaker drivers. The angle, combined with a ported construction, enhances the quality of audio throughout the frequency range, producing a natural sound character. The around and over-ear design of the headphones features a ‘closed-back’ system, which provides passive noise-cancellation.
Constructed from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium, the headphones not only quite nice to look at, but also extremely strong and durable. The detachable cushions are formed from high-quality memory foam and encased in hand stitched, British-sourced lambs leather for a custom fit and first class finish.
- Connections: 3.5mm Stereo Jack (AHJ polarity), 3.5mm – ¼ Inch jack adapter, 2 Pin flight adaptor
- Drivers: 20 Ohm, 40mm neodymium
- Frequency: 10Hz – 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 112dB/Vrms at 1kHz
- Remote: Volume controls and Call answer/end
- Dimensions / Weight: 182x160x85 / 230g
The V Headphones are available in stores now, priced from £490
Also available now as part of the Vertu audio collection is the bluetooth connected V Speaker. The custom-designed kevlar speakers can be paired using NFC. Once connected, Vertu promises a powerful bass, an open sound stage and carefully balanced clarity and detail. The Vertu audio sound character has been curated by an in-house team of audio experts and world renowned audio specialists. Like the V Headphone, the V speaker is made from aircraft-grade aluminium.
- Connections: Bluetooth (2.1 + EDR) and Bluetooth APT-X
- 3.5mm Stereo input
- Drivers: 2 x 6W RMS, 1 x passive bass radiator
- Frequency: 60Hz – 35kHz
- Maximum SPL: 85dB
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery with ~10 hrs play time
- Controls: Power button, Volume controls, NFC tap area for fast pairing
- Dimensions / Weight: 190 x 60 x 61mm / 360gr
The V Speaker is available in stores now, priced from £400.